Wednesday, October 13, 2004

fuckin shit man

i cant stop thinkin about it it drives me crazy inside i dont know what to do i guess what i need to say is it all up to you im not sayin i dont care i just dont know what to say or do anymore that kinda just flipped my world upside down and im kinda lost now i hope that you are ok and all and well i dont know i just think that we need to know if i did fuck up really bad and shit i dont know what im talkin about so im gonna sing or some shit


WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU NEEDED ME I GUESS I WAS WRONG....TEXAS CRY'S!!

IS IT WORTH IT CAN YOU EVEN HEAR ME STANDIN WITH YOUR SPOT LITE ON ME NOT ENUF TO FEED THE HUNGRY IM TIRED AND IVE FELT IT FOR AWHILE NOW IN THIS SEA OF LONELY THE TASTE OF THIS IS GETTIN OLD ITS 4 O'CLOCK IN THE FUCKIN MORNING ITS DAY GETS MORE LIKE THE LAST DAY STILL I CAN SEE IT COMEING WALK STEADY IN THE RIVER DROWNDING THIS COULD BE MY CHANCE TO BREAKOUT THIS COULD BE MY CHANCE TO SAY GOOD BYE ATLAST ITS FINALLY OVER I COULDNT TAKE THIS MUCH LONGER HALF DEAD AND THATS NOT WHAT I PLANNED TO BE SO HERE I AM ALIVE AT LAST AND ILL SAVOR EVERY MOMENT OF THIS

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jeff..
its your wife.. thanks for talking to me tonight.. now i atleast know what the hell is going on. let me know what you find out, okay? love ya..

October 13, 2004 at 9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey juss try not 2 think bouts it.peace
alex

October 13, 2004 at 10:31 PM  
Blogger jeff said...

i will try but i cant make no promises

October 13, 2004 at 11:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home