Saturday, September 11, 2004

the way i am

When I’m alone I start to think,
When I’m alone I start to remember,
Times when I was on the brink,
The day when I left my lover,
Times when I just had to break,
The day when it was all over,
Times when I acted like a freak,
I swear I can get better,

Now your gone, I know now that I was wrong,
I miss your face, The way your lips taste,
I need you in my life, I need to put down this fucking knife,

I knew that I just couldn’t deal,
I knew that I just shouldn’t feel,
I thought I knew just what I was getting into,
I thought It was really for real,
I know now that im just a big fool,
I thought I would know just what to do,

Now your gone, I know now that I was wrong,
I miss your face, The way your lips taste,
I need you in my life, I need to put down this fucking knife,

Before this life gets the best of me,
I had to do something to make you see,
Before you leave again,
This is how I really am,
This is how I really am ,
This is how I really am,

This...is...how...I ...AM!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home