Sunday, September 26, 2004

man thats fuckin bullshit

man this morning i woke up to masen tellin me alex was at his house so i got up and shit then when i got ther she wasnt ther it was ali it was fuckin bullshit man but i think i might get to see her tonite like after i get ahold of her and find out when is a good time to come over and shit i hope i get to see her tonite if not i am gonna fuckin freak out i was about to go on an asswhoopin spree last nite and shit cuse i didnt get to see alex and ther were people around like downtown so i figured that i should beat them all down and shit cuze i didnt get to see alex and they were ther so they need to get fucked up man im in a bad mood now this is fucked up

why did you leave me i thought you said you loved me i though you said you needed me i guess i was wrong...!!WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU LOVED ME I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOU NEEDED ME I GUESS I WAS WRONG!!

and another thing that has been pissin me off is i started to think about kd again i am prolly gonna get all depressed and shit and start cuttin again i kinda started cuttin again like i try to get others to cut me so i dont then well fuck it im prolly gonna cut alot again like all the time and shit im just gonna freak out and go off on myself and anyone else i feel like goin off on

im gonna over come this paper harts cant win this time and all along i should have known this wanst your dream it was mine i know you wanted me to give up this life to be everything i was back when you held the hand my hart was in i was never good at good bye...can i swallow this bottle whole so this brain in my head can forget your face can i swallow this bottle whole cuse i would rather be dead than make more mistakes

you left me here beside myself left me with all the rasons i was wrong for you

man this is fuckin bullshit i hate everything about this and everything else im just full of hatred for everything and everyone

1 Comments:

Blogger jeff said...

and now im left with broken promises my mind cant take no more

September 26, 2004 at 4:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home