Wednesday, September 01, 2004

just fuckin thinkin in da mo-ning

man im fuckin tired and my leg hurts and i gotta fuckin babysit cuse my sister is fuckin late and ill be mad if i gotta babysit for a long time i wanna go back to bed i dont wanna be awake i was havein a good ass dream it was the shit i dont know wher i was or who i was with but it was kool i was a felon in my dream so yea but now i dont know my sister better fuckin hurry up man if she is in jail i am gonna fuckin flip out on her when she gets out as long as im not in jail i wonder what alex has been up to lately and i wonder if i should call sara i have been planin on it fer like a couple months but everytime i get close to callin i stop myself rite befor i guess i just dont wanna have to deal with all the emotions and shit so i just kinda keep my distance i found out that kd might not be home for a long time that sucks but in a way it is good i do need to talk to her like really bad so i can quit thinkin about her all the time man i dont even know why i think about her all the time i mean she fuckin hates me like really bad she has nothin to say to me but i got alot to say to her so yea i guess once again im just fuck so fuck it im gonna go and find something to drink i need drugs man me and nesam did alot of fuckin drugs the last two days it was fun but yea i think me and masen might be goin to cushin some time like soon that will be cool but yea as fer now im out this shit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home