Tuesday, September 07, 2004

im tired

hey alex that was with ali she started talkin after i said peace but yea i dont quite member what we talked about cuze after i went and got drunk and high skatin aroud it was fun we punked some fools out that are spost to have some problems wit us but they didnt say a damn thing it was funny i woke up today and fuckin got on the inter net and this one girl started talkin to me and shit i havent talked to her in a long time but now i think im gonna go and take a showere and shit and go out

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... uhh yeah i know wut your talkin about i juss had to think about it there is alotta shit that went on this weekend i juss haventa think thru it all but yeah i know wut your talkin about well i gotta go take a shower and go to my fucking volleyball game that is against aurelia. well peace out
ALI

September 7, 2004 at 4:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff..
sorry about tonight.. I know I said I'd call.. my mom was being a bitch. Either you or Masen should get ahold of me tomorrow night after work ..let me know what was going on tonight and why I was spose to call you guys. Alright? I'll be at work til 9ish...10ish..
Lotta love always...

September 9, 2004 at 12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home