Sunday, August 01, 2004

man today i got a letter from kd and she was all like fuckin sayin she is leaving me in the past so i dont know if what i am gonna tell her when she gets back will even matter but fuck it if it dont im outta here fuck this aint nuttin left for me here so im out this bitch but yea i wanna kill myself like really bad i dont wanna wake up in the morning i cant handle this shit i dont even know what is going threw my head i just know that i dont like it i want it all to just end i dont think i can go on without her i am not gonna be well fer a long time i think i might just go and get my ass sent to jail or maybe i will go and pick a fight with alot of ppl and get my ass kick real bad and cut some mutha fuckas real good and go to prison fer a long time but im gonna talk to someone and bail the fuck out this shit im fuckin gone

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i wish i could hate you..even alittle bit..but i know i cant..
i wish your smile didnt make me smile..
i wish your eyes didnt have to be so blue..
i wish you couldnt make me laugh..
i wish you could see what you mean to me..
i wish i could make you feel the way you make me feel..
i wish i didnt feel like this..
i wish this mattered to you..

August 2, 2004 at 11:56 AM  
Blogger jeff said...

who the fuck wrote that
man i got enuf things to think about so at least tell me who the fuck you are man fuck

August 2, 2004 at 1:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home