Saturday, August 28, 2004

i wish she would have told me

man fuck i just found out that tony and alex had a thingy the other nite i kinda figured as much but i didnt know so i didnt matter but now emly told me about it and it made me so fuckin mad i fuck it im gonna go and cut its all i can do now i just need to get away from all the shit that is in my head i fuckin hate it fuck yall FUCK FUCK SHIT DAMN ASS FUCKER BITCH WHORE SLUT CRACK HEAD HONKEY LUVIN CUM INCRUSTED BLOODY ASS TAMPON FUCK OFF

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jeff sorry but we're not anything i didnt even think u like me like that u should told me! Fuck... God now i feel stupid and if it will make u happy i wont do it again and i dont wanna do it again.sry peacout
alex--->tony and i r juss friends!!!

August 28, 2004 at 2:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home