Tuesday, August 24, 2004

i fuckin knew this would happen

yea i was happy fer a while but now im back to the same old shit i can only be someone else fer so long its fucked up i cant be me ther is too many me's its bullshit and they all suck man i play video games all day short attenion span man my blogs dont make any sence its all just a bunch of bullshit ill never let you hold me back im gonna do what i need to do and it might hurt someone probly myself but i can handel that i like bein depressed and in pain its fuckin great and the knife at the skin then tearin threw the skin and the blood rushin out like a fuckin foutain it will be great at least i will know im alive for a while take me now the wagons need to come over the hill soon or im gonna go and look for them i want to die and dont fuckin tell me not to that shit just makes me mad no one needs to care i am a big boy i can take care of myself and i can die by myself i dont need anyone to be ther for me i dont need anyone to want me i dont need anything but fuckin death in death i can be happy and never have to live and never have to care or get offended or have to deal with shit or have to wake up everyday and go threw one more day of bullshit just one cut and i can float on the pain and get over it but i cant i told someone inportant to me that i wouldnt long befor i told everyone else and i can just be a lair to her she would whoop my ass when she found out but man why do i always gotta be thinkin about her and shit this shit just fucks me up it drives me crazy i cant do this all the time its not healthy but fuck it if it dont kill me well then fuck it man im fuckin dumb
WHAT YEA WELL FUCK YOU YEA FUCK YOU MUTHA FUCKAS

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home