Monday, July 12, 2004

well i am just ventin so fuck off i dont even know why i am mad its not like im still...fuck that no more on that thought i miss kd

i wanna do something

mutha fucka you want my couch you mutha fucka i want your fuckin brains
you can call me mad professor we will rule EEEEEETTTTTEEEEERRRRRNNNNIIIIIITTTTTYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please send me anything but signals that are mixed out of touch out of time i will wait until tomarrow maybe we will be better then

is it me is it you nothing that i can do to make you change your mind so why are you runnin away

love to see you whip it sure could teach you rite all nite

love your body language
let it whip whip it baby whip it rite whip it all nite

let me be your paper man love to be at your command


ther is no time to lose your the one i chose

hershey kisses and happiness is something so bliss but something tells me that i must kill you

here come the maggots feedin off my fleash
here come the maggots feedin off my fleash
here come the maggots feedin off my fleash
here come the maggots feedin off my fleash
here come the maggots feedin off my fleash
here come the maggots feedin off my fleash
here come the maggots feedin off my fleash
here come the maggots feedin off my fleash
here come the maggots feedin off my fleash
here come the maggots feedin off my fleash
here come the maggots feedin off my fleash
here come the maggots feedin off my fleash
here come the maggots feedin off my fleash
here come the maggots feedin off my fleash
here come the maggots feedin off my fleash



i am listenin to this song called the good fight and it so is about me and kd it fuckin sucks everything i do and see reminds me of her but yea chech this out"i begged you not to go i begged i pleaded and you stopped my only hope ruined my day a perfect day a perfect life" man fuck that


see its like this shit a long time ago in my blog ther was a song fer kd it was i think i love you by less than jake and well i was listenin to some tunes and then that one came on and i think i love her yea

i got to many things goin on and not enuf ppl who love me i gotta deal with it all with nobodie thinkin of me

what is this my life as a misfit i dont fit in anywhere i wanna just go far far away and take kd with me sorry emly if you read this but i gotta be honest so deal wit it sorry im a dick


come on now help me get up out of the rain im blessed with the joy but cursed with the pain

i was like 6 i used to get dissed by the chick and everyone would chase me and hit me with sticks and rocks and bricks

we got dead bodies
and gunz and shit
run fucker
ill gut your ass bitch
fuck tie your intestines to a car and drag your ass around my your ass fucker im crazy

thats not a toy hey wait a minute dont fuck around hommie you could lose an eye wit it


come on man our relationship aint all weak and shit just cuze shes dead were just spost to break it off man i dont think so

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home