Wednesday, July 07, 2004

man i wonder what she said my ex was in town tonite the one that i think hates me malori and she was all yellin shit at me and then she wouldnt tell me when i asked what she said so i think it was something bad

but fuck her

um yea i dont know what i wanna write about so i am just gonna go off about nuttin like i always do so fuck yall im still paid


ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha well a fuck this i dont fuckin know i am just kinda ramblin but fuck that cuze i aint no quiter and its all my fault so i just quit fuck yall i hate you too so dont think i dont ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha



juggalo peace bitches

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home