Sunday, July 25, 2004

leave me all alone the aint nobodie callin on my telephone thats cuze i i ripped that bitch up out the wall i apolagize to any of yall that tried to call i havent been myself lately ive been goin insaine and tell everyone that its gravy

something is wrong with me i cant be who i need to be will it last for eternity

please dont walk away i want you to hear what i gotta say i never had anyone never care for me i never had anyone ever ther for me if you would listen to what im tryin to say instead of callin me names i would explaine why im singin and goin insaine

still i wanna know if ill be normal again you say its all bullshit but its true i see them i do

2 Comments:

Blogger i_wanna_die said...

I HAVENTS TALKED TO U IN A WHILE BUT YA..........
WHAT ARE U AND MASON DOIN ON FRIDAY...THIS FRIDAY COMIN UP??? ILL HAVE MONEY N SHIT SO YA.... WHEN U C TONY TELL HIM I NEED 2 TALK TO HIM......... BUT YA PEACE OUT


LOVE PEACE AND MUTHA FUCKIN CHICKEN GREACE

BIG-MOMMA

July 26, 2004 at 12:27 AM  
Blogger LorDNeoN said...

dont matter where ya go dark carnival aint far motherfucker!!!

July 27, 2004 at 11:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home