Sunday, July 25, 2004

fuckin worthless ass fuckin father

yea i got to go see my dad and shit today i dont really wanna but i guess i need to but heh shit happens i wanna get high befor i go but i cant cuze fuckin butters has my bowl and shit so im out of luck but while i am down at my dads i am gonna go to the skatepark and see if i can bust my shit really good it will be great

la la la la la im so fuckin bored i think i need to take some pills or maybe i should go back to bed i dont know i wanna see kd and i wanna see alex and i wanna see emly me and emly have to have a talk when she gets home i dont think it will end well but heh shit happens

oh yea i guess i should say something to jazzy scince we havent talked for a long time maybe when i dont have to work or do anything we can hang out and shit if ya wanna but yea im done i think

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home