Thursday, June 10, 2004

in a trance

sittin round no work today try pacein to keep awake layin around no school today just drink until the clock has circled all the way

i wanna die like really bad now i dont know im just fuckin stupid your crawl from this bed youve made you will never remeber the things that you chose to forget and its so easy to just give it all up and crawl into a hole and die i wanna climb the highest mountin and jump off and just float away or crash into the ground either would be cool


your amazein me a dimond fer free your as real as can be no matter how bad things in life can be youve always got me

man kd didnt even try to get me to stay she just wanted to see someone else im just a ride fuck that i hate me i wanna die why dose shit like this always happen to me

i think i should go and jump infront of a train or some shit i cant wait till im gone i wanna leave so bad but i have nowere to go and well its easier to just die atleast then i can rest im so tired of everything fuck it im just gonna get colder and colder till im like ice

i got too many things goin on and not enuf ppl who love me i gotta deal wit it all right or wrong and no bodie thinkin of me

but i sold my soul and now look at me i got no freinds and i cant get a bicth all i got is a pile of shit and a brain that no work

i thought i knew the game but i dont im just spost to be alone fer ever
everytime i get something good i get scared that im gonna have to just settle and not be happy just be ok

love is not fer me

death is all i want

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you know what Jeff you gotta stop this cuz I'll be damned if I'm gonna let you die I happen to not let my friends do that since they don't want me to die so I ain't gonna let you die cuz I care as a friend if you would only let me....but you seem to not want to have anything what so ever to do with me and I don't understand why really when I was the one that was hurt not you....I really do care about you though and I am your friend.....just talk to me....or something

Em

June 10, 2004 at 7:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ya im really fuckin jealous huh?????????????????????????????lol what the fuck am i jealous OF>>>>> SURE AS NOT F'KN EMILY UUUGGGHHHH
THATS NASTTTAAYYYY

I LUV U JEFF 4 EVER

KD

June 10, 2004 at 11:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

jeff ur kewl shit, i know i dont c u ne more but that dont matter, ur still kewl and u DONT need to die! and please dont think that that!

June 12, 2004 at 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home