Wednesday, May 19, 2004

yea well fuck that

im thinkin i cant take anymore of this shit she always dose this she dont even care how what she dose affects me she dont care about my feelins i just cant do this i dont need another person just fuckin with me and well ill just give up

yea im just givein up i hate eveyone i dont care anymore i just wanna die really i wish someone would just kill me fuck i wish it would just all end i cant deal with it anymore

im just goin cold the last few days i have really been like gettin depressed i have done alot of thinkin and i still dont know what to do i just decided that i was gonna give up on everyone and start doin things that i wanna do

and i wanna leave

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I dont know whats going on with you and KD, I wish i did. Last i knew she said that she was going to wait until Dustin comes home and figure out whats going one with them and then go from there. I really wish she wasnt messing with you while she still figuring things out. I really hate seeing you hurt tho. Its not right. Ive been there... a couple times, i know how it feels. I dont want to see you this way, i really dont. But if you ever need to talk, you know im here. I dont know if you want to talk to me about it, you really dont talk to me at all anymore, but yea. Im going to go. I will talk to you later. be happy.... smile god damnit! *hugs*
~Jzzy~

May 20, 2004 at 7:10 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey jeff, whats up, we got drunk last nite didn't we, fuck yea we did...whats goin on, wheneva ya get this call me kuz i gotta tell ya something, wow i'm fucking hellatired, oh yea i kicked my bathroom door in again last nite, drunkass me...but yea, lemme know wheneva ya up, peace

May 20, 2004 at 8:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home