Monday, May 03, 2004

shoot me in the fuckin head says:
hello
God... now im confused! says:
hi
shoot me in the fuckin head says:
how r u
God... now im confused! says:
pritty shitty
God... now im confused! says:
you?
shoot me in the fuckin head says:
smae
shoot me in the fuckin head says:
same
God... now im confused! says:
yea.. whys that?
shoot me in the fuckin head says:
its kinda masen
shoot me in the fuckin head says:
and kd
God... now im confused! says:
oh yea
God... now im confused! says:
what about them?
shoot me in the fuckin head says:
i think you might have been right when you said she would just hurt me
God... now im confused! says:
told you... did i not tell you
shoot me in the fuckin head says:
they kinda made out last nite
God... now im confused! says:
you just made my day
God... now im confused! says:
NO THEY DIDNT
God... now im confused! says:
ewww... i made out with KD
God... now im confused! says:
ewwwww
shoot me in the fuckin head says:
huh
God... now im confused! says:
when did this happen?
God... now im confused! says:
what time?
shoot me in the fuckin head says:
around 730
God... now im confused! says:
NOOO
God... now im confused! says:
eww
shoot me in the fuckin head says:
why you made out wit masen too
God... now im confused! says:
yea
God... now im confused! says:

shoot me in the fuckin head says:
well fuck
God... now im confused! says:
im sorry
shoot me in the fuckin head says:
im the only one not makin out wit someone
God... now im confused! says:
no.. your the only one not making out with masen
God... now im confused! says:
eww... i kissed KD.... EWW
god i fuckin hate you says:
its not that bad kissin dk
god i fuckin hate you says:
kd
God... now im confused! says:
yea it is
god i fuckin hate you says:
well maybe fer you
God... now im confused! says:
yea
God... now im confused! says:
ya think
god i fuckin hate you says:
no
God... now im confused! says:
lol
God... now im confused! says:
so are you to still together then?
god i fuckin hate you says:
im not sure
god i fuckin hate you says:
im pretty mad at her
God... now im confused! says:
yea... me too!
God... now im confused! says:
i knew she was going to do that
God... now im confused! says:
but WHY the day i kiss him
god i fuckin hate you says:
i dont know i need to talk to masen but kd dont want me too
God... now im confused! says:
well i am
god i fuckin hate you says:
you are what
God... now im confused! says:
talking to masen, i want to know whats goingon
God... now im confused! says:
and if she hate me thats ok
God... now im confused! says:
cause she already does
god i fuckin hate you says:
i dont think he is gonna talk ta me
God... now im confused! says:
well duh
God... now im confused! says:
grrr....
God... now im confused! says:
people really know how to piss me off today
God... now im confused! says:
you and kimmy are the only ones that havent
god i fuckin hate you says:
well ill try harder next time
God... now im confused! says:
thanx
God... now im confused! says:
im going to just start killing people... starting with Brent
God... now im confused! says:
and woking my way down threw amber cindy and masen
god i fuckin hate you says:
just start with me
God... now im confused! says:
no... you havent pissed me off today
God... now im confused! says:
you get to live
god i fuckin hate you says:
come on
God... now im confused! says:
no
god i fuckin hate you says:
please
God... now im confused! says:
no
god i fuckin hate you says:
ill give you a dolla
God... now im confused! says:
no
god i fuckin hate you says:
fine then
god i fuckin hate you says:
didnt want you to kill me anyway
God... now im confused! says:
ok good
God... now im confused! says:
cause i wouldnt have the heart to dont it
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
well thats ok ill help you
God... now im confused! says:
no
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
damn that took awhile
God... now im confused! says:
sorry... im exsplaining everything to Emly and Masens trying to make me feel better
God... now im confused! says:
NOT WORKING
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
well damn
God... now im confused! says:
im shaking
God... now im confused! says:
i never get THAT mad
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
im sorry
God... now im confused! says:
you didnt do anything
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
ill told you about masen and kd
God... now im confused! says:
k
Im going to end up killing someone by the end of the night! says:
duh... first he said they didnt and now hes like "ok yea we did"
Im going to end up killing someone by the end of the night! says:
now hes lieing to me
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
yea i am so pist off now
Im going to end up killing someone by the end of the night! says:
yea me too
Im going to end up killing someone by the end of the night! says:
you want to fun away with me... cause im going to really fuckin soon
Im going to end up killing someone by the end of the night! says:
run*
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
i cant run from my problems they come back worse than befer
Im going to end up killing someone by the end of the night! says:
well its either i run away and ever come back or i cut and im not suppost to do that
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
yea me neither but i have been
Im going to end up killing someone by the end of the night! says:
i think im going to be sick
Im going to end up killing someone by the end of the night! says:
i finally stopped shaking
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
i havent
Im going to end up killing someone by the end of the night! says:
but now in like sick
Im going to end up killing someone by the end of the night! says:
im*
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
i dont think im sleepin
Im going to end up killing someone by the end of the night! says:
i dont even want to be in my house
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
i dont even wanna be alive
Im going to end up killing someone by the end of the night! says:
me either
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
well you have to
Ok Cory... still want to jump... cause im ready now! I hate my life! says:
yea... and whys that?
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
cuze i wont let you
Ok Cory... still want to jump... cause im ready now! I hate my life! says:
oh yea
Ok Cory... still want to jump... cause im ready now! I hate my life! says:
why?
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
cuze i like you
Ok Cory... still want to jump... cause im ready now! I hate my life! says:
yea?
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
yea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home