Sunday, May 23, 2004

Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
sup dawg
i fuckin hate you bitch says:
nuttin
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
kew
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit sends:

Open (Alt+P)
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka sends:



You have successfully received C:\Documents and Settings\jeff\My Documents\My Received Files\Rehab - Thats Love.mp3 from Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit.

Transfer of "Tool - Schism.mp3" is complete.

Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
hey dude, are you talkin to emly
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
yea
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
kew, what ya talkin bouts
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
her house and how we drove by and now i asked if she has a brother
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
hehe
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
she is beefers brother
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
do you think i should try to hook up wit her
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
fuck yea
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
kick ass
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
im gonna blog yurs and jazzys and emilys convos
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
what
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
yea they all go together its werid
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
hehe
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
mine too
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
hell yea
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
dude i'm talkin to skyler on the fone
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
kick ass
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
yea, i'm gonna try gettin ur hoody tomora
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
im gonna walk jzzy home
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
but yea, i might get it tomorra
choke yo ass out says:
kick ass
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
but yea, i'm drunk dude, you can't have this in ur blog tho, i'm not drunk
choke yo ass out says:
kool
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
hehe, yea dude, so i got a qwestshun, are you gonna try hookin up wit emly
choke yo ass out says:
i think so why
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
just wondering
choke yo ass out says:
kool
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
hehe
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
i'm not sure who's side i'm on anymore
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
hehe
choke yo ass out says:
i made her blush
choke yo ass out says:
im so cool
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
hehe
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
i know
choke yo ass out says:
me too
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
hehe, this is funny
choke yo ass out says:
what is
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
everythin, dude i'm gonna blog it all private, but i'll let ya see it tomorra, dude all my convos are linked too, its funny to me tho
choke yo ass out says:
ha ha ha
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
hehe, i'm talkin to emly...yea, apearently she's havin it...hehe
choke yo ass out says:
reallyu
choke yo ass out says:
- u
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
i'm thinkin so, you'll get it more tomorra when it all is sober an all, but yea, me thinks ya gots a good chance
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
and emly is kew as fuck
choke yo ass out says:
yea she said i can see her tomarra
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
hell yea
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
ya know, it dawns on me, besides takin each othas chicks alot, we kinda find chicks that friends alot too
choke yo ass out says:
yea its cool
choke yo ass out says:
like the shit even
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
hehe
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
yep
choke yo ass out says:
im spost ta meet her tamarra dont let me forget
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
when
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
an why am i sposed to not let ya f0rget
choke yo ass out says:
cause im feelin a little boozeheadid
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
ok, well WHEN then
choke yo ass out says:
i think at the park at 3
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
killer, i'll prlly wonder there wichu, then be outs wheneva i feel unwelcome
choke yo ass out says:
kick ass
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
you gonna drive, or sk8, or ride?
choke yo ass out says:
proly sk8
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
kew dude, i need to skate more again
choke yo ass out says:
dude whats her last name
choke yo ass out says:
me too
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
i have no clue
choke yo ass out says:
damn
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
y
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
want me to find out
sure says:
sure
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
ill try
ha ha ha ha ha ha says:
kick ass
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
why ur name ha ha ha ha ha ha
ha ha ha ha ha ha says:
well i think im happy
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
hehe, well thats good dude
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
yea
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
from whats i can tell emly wouldnt end up fuckin ur head up, then again i neva went out wit her..
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
me either
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
hehe
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
damn dude i cant talk
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
hehe, what
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
to many thoughts
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
of what?
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
emily and emily and yea emily
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
hehe. thats kew, so then ur happy that i all kinda hooked it up?
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
sure
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
ok, well im drunken nuff that like i can't make much sense of things perfectly, but yea from talkin to you an her, i thinks this koood be kew
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
kick ass
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
has she said anything about me
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
kinda
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
like
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
in a way, like i dunno, ya know how sometimes we worry bouts if we mite do summin dum, well she's like us in that respect too, i duno if i should really tell ya everythin i know, but basically, she's exited to see ya tomorra
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
well that will work
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
yea, dude this is funny for me kuz i'm talkin to both ya bout both ya
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
she is askin about me
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
not in an exact sense, our convo is more bouts her in a way, but realated to you in the sense that we talkin bouts her....itd make sense if youknew the convo
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
yea well that just confused me so im gonna quit askin questions
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
ok, well yea that confusedme too, i'm not sober nuff to make too good of sense
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
yea your little tru thingy aint workin ill try when im more sober
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
uh,

tRu


nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
kick ass check it out
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
k
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
yea buddy
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
thats pimpin
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
well hmm
ok somebodie likes me says:
i am gonna pass out
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
well uh, then just call me cell wheneva ya get up in the morning
ok somebodie likes me says:
better plan wake me up
ok somebodie likes me says:
your up before me and i gotta get all cleaned up and shit to go see her
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
when wake ya up
ok somebodie likes me says:
like noonishe
Infested Corpse - fuck the world, don't ask me for shit, dead an gone, so fuk that shit says:
hehe, kew peaceout
she likes me im so happy says:
peace

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i slipped my tRu in, AHAHAHAHA!!!! see that shit jeff, i'm hafass claimin yo shit, its all about me now...hehe

May 24, 2004 at 8:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeff, Emly's last name is Wells

May 27, 2004 at 1:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home