Sunday, May 23, 2004

i fuckin hate you bitch says:
hello
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
hey
i fuckin hate you bitch says:
masen said that you think nobodie likes you
i fuckin hate you bitch says:
is that tru
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
well depends on what you mean by like
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
as friends i have some....real friends a few but as like guys
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
not really
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
ok well i like you
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
but in what way
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
like friends i think
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
the only time a guy says i am pretty or would want me is when they are taken
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
when it is safe to say shit like that cuz the don't have to prove it
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
and guy have only ever wanted one thing from me anyways
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
and i know people like me as a person but anything more not really
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
ok well chill out k
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
well i like you you are the shit
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
what if i did like you fer something more
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
well from what i know don't you have a girlfriend
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
nope
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
we broke up a long time ago like a week
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
really
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
yep yep
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
so what r u doin
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
right now nada
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
me neither
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
me and masen drove by your house earlier
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
really i knew Mason went by
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
but didn't know it was in you car or nuttin
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
yea i asked him were you live and he told me so we went by
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
i see
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
big house with a bus easy to find
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
yea so do u have a brother
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
lol 3 of them
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
2 that live at home
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
one younger and one older live at home
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
my lodest one don't
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
oldest*
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
did one have the nick name beefer
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
lol
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
Keith
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
yea
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
and he hated it
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
and it was said in a mean way
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
we were freinds in like 4th grade
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
they people who gave it to him didn't like him much
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
yea well they can fuck off
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
he was kool
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
i know he knew you
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
rally
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
but didn't know how well or anything
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
yea well we havent really talked to each other since like 4th grade
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
yeah
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
know the night that it was rainning and i asked you if you knew where Jazzi was?
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
that was my brother in the car
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
if you didn't know that
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
i know
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
Jazzi says its her car though
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
jazzi dont like me no more
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
as a friend yeah
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
but she can't like you as any more cuz your bestfriend is dating her
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
yea i know
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
do you still like her?
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
as a friend
im intoxicated like a mutha fucka says:
yea i do
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
cool
choke yo ass out says:
what r u doin tomarrow
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
i have school then work
choke yo ass out says:
when do u get off work
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
i babysit 2 kids
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
i work from 2:30- 11
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
Mason knows where i work
choke yo ass out says:
at cindys brothers
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
you have been there once with Cindy and Jazzi
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
yeah
choke yo ass out says:
yea the first time i saw you
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
yeah i looked like shit that night
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
i was really tired
choke yo ass out says:
i dont think so i thought you looked good
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
i am glad i am alone cuz people would ask me why i am blushing so freakin much
choke yo ass out says:
r u blushin
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
yes
choke yo ass out says:
im so cool
choke yo ass out says:
why r u blushin thop
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
cuz what you said
choke yo ass out says:
so can i stop down while you are babysittin and see you
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
heh...well......
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
my boss is a fucking dumb ass and becasue of Cindy and her mother i am not alowed to have people at the house now
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
and you and Mason are never ever ever alowed in the house at all
choke yo ass out says:
well i stand outside
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
and i can't have people even in the yard
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
but......
choke yo ass out says:
and scream
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
i am alowed to be anyplace else with the kids with anyone i want
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
lol
choke yo ass out says:
so i can see you tamarra
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
yeah i will be out side with the kids but don't come over anytime before 3
choke yo ass out says:
kick ass
choke yo ass out says:
so like should i just come ther and start screamin
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
no!
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
don't do that unless you want me to lose my job
choke yo ass out says:
ok ill just talk loud
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
no i will be out in the yard with the kids so i will see you but we have to like walk around or something
choke yo ass out says:
thats kool
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
can't stay in the yard.....supid rule
choke yo ass out says:
so wher do u wanna go
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
is the park ok with you if it not rainning?
choke yo ass out says:
spring lake park
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
yeah
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
then the kids can play
choke yo ass out says:
hell yea
choke yo ass out says:
so go to the park at like 3
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
you don't m,ind kids do you?
choke yo ass out says:
nope i like kids
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
mind*
choke yo ass out says:
so am i spost ta meet you at the house or the park
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
at the park would be a better idea i think i don't know
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
depends on shit
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
if it rainning i won't be outside with the kids most likely
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
do you have a phone number i can call you at?
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
2250649
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
or masens
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
ok
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
so if its not rainin
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
they leve me the cell phone cuz they don't have a phone so i will be able to call you and tell you where i am
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
like if i am not at the park
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
but if i don't call that means i am at the park and you can come see me
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
kool if you call and im not here im at the park waitin fer you
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
ok
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
masen might be with me too
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
ok cool
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
but he will leave when he feels unwanted
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
lol alright
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
do u babysit every day
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
just about....well durning the weekdays
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
and sometimes i get one day a week off
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
depends on if Cindys mom is being a bitch or not
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
cuz on my day off she has to watch the kids
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
so if she dont then you have ta
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
yup
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
i don't mind i love them to death
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
Jewelia is 2 and really cute and Damian is 4
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
and so cute
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
he says i am his buddy
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
and Jazzi is his girlfriend
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
i remember when damian was born
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
really
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
yea it was a long time ago
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
lol yeah i guess 4 years ago
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
lol yea
nobodie likes me but thats ok cuze i dont like you anyway says:
so what time do you go to bed
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
depends
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
on how much trouble i am in and stuff
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
and what mood they are in
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
your name is not very ture
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
cuz i like you...unless you think i am a nobody
ok somebodie likes me says:
do you like that better
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
yup much better
ok somebodie likes me says:
kick ass
ok somebodie likes me says:
but i think im gonna pass the fuck out
ok somebodie likes me says:
ill see you tamarra
ok somebodie likes me says:
if its nice ill meet you at the park and if not ill wait fer you to call
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
ok
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
cool
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
see you tomorrow
ok somebodie likes me says:
peace out
black rain falls in doors and outside....I can make it thunder.....Ka-boomb....shake the ground says:
laterz

2 Comments:

Blogger jeff said...

yea i finaly talked to emily and now im the shit

May 24, 2004 at 12:11 PM  
Blogger Kd said...

ur f'kn NASTY jeff.......forget any chance you thought you had!! oh well matts better....to bad that NASTY gurl ain't!!
SICK

May 25, 2004 at 12:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home