Monday, May 03, 2004

god i fuckin hate you says:
r u ther
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
yep
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
at my mums
god i fuckin hate you says:
kool well ther were three cops that came here
god i fuckin hate you says:
i dont know if they went to your house or sins
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
hmm
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
when r u comin back
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
tomorrow
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
so whats up?
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
kool i might not go ta stellas
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
y not?
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
im not spost ta tell you
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
and kd dont want me too
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
ok from who are you not spost to tell me?'
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
kd
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
ya i found out
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
oh
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
bout what?
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
i cant say
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
i told kd i wouldnt
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
um, ok.....well kickass
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
yea ill get ova it this time
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
maybe
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
oooooh
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
did you figure it out
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
um, no
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
well damn
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
i'm slow
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
hmm, well are you not copasetik about something i may have done
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
you could say that
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
interesting...was it me spelling the word copasetik wrong?
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
no it was something that you and kd did
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
play hack?
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
no
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
vacuum?
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
no think a little harder about last nite
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
i made out wit jasmine last nite
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
and who else
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
yea
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
thats rite
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
burn
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
yea kinda
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
kristine?
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
thats just dumb
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
who are you talkin about?
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
nevermind
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
sorry
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
please don't hate me
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
tony said hi
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
sup
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
just chillin
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
so who am i talkin too
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
masen
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
but yea, tony said you can drink his beer if ya wann
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
i was plannin on it
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
his coat is at his house
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
kew kew
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
so you still didnt figure out what i was talkin about
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
or you did and dont wanna say
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
i did and i don't wanna say
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
i'm playin stupid on this one
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
yea thats kinda pissin me off
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
but ill get ova it
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
hmmm, or you can beat the shit outta me, if it'll make ya feel betta
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
no
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
um, are ya sure, last chance?
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
violence never helped befer
infested corpse - Iaintafraidofyoubutbeafraidofme - you're stupid, and it bothers me. Step back ho nigga. says:
ok, well uh...ok
your lucky she dont want me sayin anything says:
yea

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home