Wednesday, May 26, 2004

All I ever wanted was to scare you to death
Choke your fuckin' neck until your ass is outta breath
All I ever wanted was to hear you scream
You know it's hard to sleep when you're controlled by your dreams
The man in the mirror knows that vanity's a must
But will he understand, and become like one of us?
Paintin' up his face, not givin' a fuck
Grabbin' his nuts, and expectin' bad luck
All I ever wanted was a brand new axe
Strictly for the purpose of choppin' and splittin' backs
All I ever wanted was to watch you bleed
For the cause of the underground in which I believe
I'm a maniac, but you don't understand
My axe keeps swingin' like blades on ceiling fans
I can show you everything, but you can't see
That all I ever wanted to be was just me

1 Comments:

Blogger jeff said...

thats fuckin right bitches fuck off

May 26, 2004 at 12:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home