Saturday, April 03, 2004

i fuckin cant beleave it damn i just cant stay mad at her i mean i was really pissed but then i saw her and everything was kool again then i gave her a ride home and she fell asleep on my shoulder i have never been so comphertable before it was like a whole new thing i loved it i even drove slow just so that it would last longer i didnt want to leave her ther at home i wanted to stay wit her and never leave her side but hells fuckin yea she broke up wit her boyfreind so now i think i am gonna hook up wit her god i hope i do i really do love her with all my hart and shit i dont know what i would do without her damnit i just remembered she got my fuckin bracelet damn damn damn she has like 75 % of all my jewelery and i am never gettin it back well at least i dont think i will she likes to keep my shit like that but hey thats just the way she is o fuck i missed the bball game wit jazzy man i like her and all and i think that she likes me well im pretty fuckin sure that she likes me but i dont know the flames and sparks that she makes me feel just aint ther wit jazzy well just not as much hahaha i got sara all hot and bothered and sent her to bed she wants ta play the whole well now you know how it feels thing well now she has a small clue of what i feel everytime we part(B)(L)(U)balls like a mutha fucka we aint even gotta do anything but it still happens well fuck ther is nothin left for me here so im out dis bitch peace yall and quit fuckin readin my shit damit its all about me mutha fucka all about me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home